Carbon Capture Summit 2022
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
The key focus for this year’s Carbon Capture Summit 2022 will be “Working in collaboration with Industry” by sharing expertise, building capacity, and providing advice and support so CCUS can play an integral role in reducing carbon emissions. Government agencies, global corporations, research bodies, and non-government organisations committed to learning and adopting CCUS technologies will participate in this event.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Making an economic assessment for carbon capture, utilisation, and storage
- Reducing carbon emissions by industry sector – Challenges and Opportunities
- New CCUS technologies and engineering know-how in developing the infrastructure
- Supporting the industry with upcoming regulations and new environmental policies
- Building a business model for CCUS with cost-reduction and commercialisation
- Latest projects and transportation networks for CO2 storage and utilisation
This exhibition and conference will provide a forum for all stakeholders from industrial manufacturers and contractors to carbon capture companies and major heavy industries for networking and building cross-market relationships and to discuss the latest developments in CCUS technologies.
Find out more visiting the website!